Passengers with disabilities How to submit an assistance request
Choose a flight when you book a flight online.
- Fill out the required fields in the Passengers section.
- Select "I need special assistance".
- Select all the fields that apply to your request.
We will get in touch with you directly if we need further information to set up your assistance request.
Your seat reservation Useful information
- Consider booking a direct flight in order to ensure a smooth trip and minimize the handling of your wheelchair
- If your trip includes a connecting flight, we recommend you allow a minimum of 1.5 hours transit time between your flights.
- Is your flight operated by one of our partner airlines? The airline's rules apply.
- If you booked your flight with Air France and requested special assistance, we will transfer your request to the airline operating your flight to ensure it is properly processed.